Home › About Us
Amy (Lewis) Nugent, principal
Marketing communications consultant providing strategic planning, brand strategy, marketing communications, public relations, trade show support, event marketing, and collateral writing and production services.
- 20+ years of experience in public relations and marketing communications, including six years with large agencies.
- Has experience with companies and organizations of all sizes and in many industries, with a particular specialty in building products manufacturing, residential construction, and preK-12 and higher education.
- Has written and coordinated design and production of countless sales collateral pieces, websites, white papers, case studies and annual reports.
- Has placed stories in daily newspapers from Philadelphia to Los Angeles, every major Twin Cities media outlet, and countless trade publications in several industries. She’s worked with CNN, HGTV, the DIY Network and many other broadcast media.
- Has contributed freelance articles to Twin Cities Business Magazine, Residential Design & Build Magazine, Sun Country Magazine, The Business Journal, Hamline Magazine, and the St. Paul Voice.
- Has volunteered on a professional level for many nonprofit organizations, including Pawsitive Perspectives Assistance Dogs (PawPADs) and Food for His Children.
- Served three years on the board of the Elko New Market Chamber of Commerce.
- Stays abreast of industry best practices through involvement with the International Association of Business Communicators.
- Is a “graduate” of Bible Study Fellowship/BSF International.
- Received a bachelor’s degree in Spanish and communications from Hamline University, and diploma in international studies from the Fundación Ortega & Gasset, Toledo, Spain.